Services range from nonbinding, individual consultancy through to the realization and comprehensive implementation of projects.
- All typical areas of interior architecture
- Trade fair, event and exhibition design
- Furniture design
- Interior architecture and design for airlines and airports
- Transformation of architecture, interior architecture and design to reflect new corporate identity
- Interior architecture for control centers
- Furniture design of work desks for control centers
- Office and conference room design
- Development of brand concepts
- Creative apartment and house concepts for new developments, alterations, renovations or conversions of existing buildings
- Kitchen, bathroom and library design
- 3D visualization
- Color, material and lighting concepts
- Design management
- Store design
- Design for hotels and restaurants
All design concepts can be elaborated as two dimensional floor plans, views, cross sections or detailed drawings right through to 3D animations with integrated materials and lighting.
The service portfolio covers private, public and commercial buildings.
Please follow this link to view a description of the type of work carried out by an Interior Architect/Designer as defined by the Association of German Interior Architects/Designers: http://bdia.de/english-summary/